- A comprehensive introduction to physical geography including information on the climate, volcanoes, erosion, the weather, ecosystems and humans.
- Fabulously illustrated with photographs, maps, diagrams and illustrations that will capture the imagination of young readers.
- Includes an extensive glossary, fact finder and world records.
- With internet links to recommended websites with maps, quizzes, games and homework information.
- The material in this book is also available as part of the Usborne Geography Encyclopedia.